This is a National Disaster!!

12:13 am 0 Comments



I think I am going to go sick with rage. I know I should not be but we are all human and emotions are part of what makes us human. How is it possible that, while people are butchering each other in some parts of the country, our Honorable MP's are busy in the August house discussing a hefty send of package for them? 

Really, what does this say about them? Why is it that this people we put in leadership to represent us and our views are busy enriching themselves at the expense of the lives of the “Common Mwananchi”? In fact, what does “Common Mwananchi” mean?

I refuse to be considered as Common. Every single citizen of Kenya has a huge role to play and that role is not a common one. I refuse to be undermined for my small standing in the social and economic hierarchy. We as the citizens have a voice. This voice is going to reverberate on all corners of this country because most of us are tired of poor leadership.

Wake up!! Open your eyes and look around you. People are killing each other yet the elections are barely here. While our leaders are busy strategizing on how they will get back into power, good hardworking citizens are dying.

Look at what is happening in the Tana Delta. The images we see on TV are just the tip of the ice berg. Women, Men and Children are being butchered like livestock while our governments put little or no effort to prevent further deaths. We wake up to bad news every day like breakfast. We see it every day and because of this our minds have accepted it to be the norm. I am sickened to the pit of my stomach!!

Forgive me, if I seem so blunt, but one thing I will never apologies for is the irresponsibility of our current parliament. Yes, you may claim that you have a long development record but unfortunately, Mheshimiwa within the next five years there won’t be anybody to admire your developments.
VOTE PEACE, VOTE INTEGRITY, VOTE HONESTY, VOTE ACCOUNTABILITY, VOTE WISELY

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

0 comments:

Feedback is always great; put your thoghts down, don`t be shy!!!